1. Is there any commission charged by the company?
No commissions are charged for replenishment, however, it is necessary to take into account that the commission itself can be withdrawn from the transfer amount by the payment system itself when transferring through the EPS or by the bank, when credited and withdrawn by a bank currency transfer (SWIFT)
2. How long does it take to withdraw funds from my trading account?
Withdrawal by bank transfer takes 2-4 days. Through a Visa/Mastercard, the withdrawal process takes 1-6 banking days.
3. What is the minimum amount of investment?
The minimum investment amount is 250 US dollars.
4. What is leverage?
Leverage is the ratio between the amount of the collateral and the borrowed funds allocated for it (1: 100, 1: 200, 1: 300). The 1: 100 leverage means that you need to have the amount of 100 times less than the transaction amount on the trading account of the broker. In ALS FX, you can choose leverage from 1: 1 to 1: 300.
5. Is trading differs from trading on real trading accounts?
Differences in trading terms or specifications of trading instruments are not provided. The operation on demo accounts is completely identical and repeats the terms of work on real accounts with the only difference that the operations of withdrawal and replenishment are not available for the training accounts.
6. Can I open multiple accounts for the same name?
Yes, you can. There are no restrictions on the number of real and training trading accounts opened for one name.
7. Are there any requirements for participating in a partner program?
There are no requirements. You can attract new visitors by distributing information among friends and working as a representative of the company in your region.
8. What is account verification and can I trade from an unverified account?
Verification is the confirmation of the customer's identity. Verification is made, first of all, for the security of your account when recovering the password or other confidential information. According to the offer of ALS FX services, the verification of the trading account is a mandatory procedure that is requested from each customer opening the account. You must pass the verification procedure within 3 days from the receipt of funds to the investment account.
9. At what time are the trades held?
Trading opens on Sunday at 22:00 GMT (GMT +00) and close on Friday at 22:00 (GMT +00).
10. What are crypto-currencies?
Crypto currency is a digital means of payment, protected from forgery, copying and changes. Each virtual "coin" has its own unique number, operations with crypto-currencies are anonymous and held with the use of special keys. The transaction made cannot be canceled.
Transaction information is usually available in an open text. Thus, in the case of bitcoin, the most popular crypto currency, information is a continuous chain of operation blocks, where the data of the previous block are prescribed in each subsequent block, thus ensuring the continuity of such chain.
Crypto-currencies are created, accounted for and circulated without any internal or external administration, do not have a single control center and physical implementation. Because of this, the attitude to the digital currencies is very different, there is no common opinion about their economic essence and legal status.
11. How to get bitcoins?
The process of creating bitcoins is called mining. Computers in different parts of the world unite in the network and solve complex mathematical problems, resulting in the bitcoins, which are distributed according to the costs of each machine. At the dawn of the appearance of the crypto currency, it could be thrashed even on an ordinary "home" computer, but with increasing popularity it needed more and more capacities, and today the release of bitcoins is no longer available for an ordinary user.
Entire buildings were built for the "farms" (many computers engaged in calculations in the 24/7/365 mode), and devices were built that could only solve cryptographic problems (that is, they were created exclusively for mining). The complexity of creating bitcoins has grown significantly due to frenzied competition and the reward has become so small that only those who can work in this market on an industrial scale are left to gain.
We also need to note that the number of bitcoins that can be released is limited by the algorithm of the program itself. Only 21,000,000 bitcoins will be created, after which the mining will stop.
12. How to trade in bitcoins?
You can buy or sell bitcoins in several ways:
- Directly with other users of the system. There are special forums and bulletin boards where users agree on transactions. To minimize the risks, you can ask someone to act as guarantor of the transaction or use a payment system with payment confirmation. Such transactions are completely anonymous, you do not need to register or pay any commission anywhere else.
- Exchange bitcoins for popular currencies through virtual exchangers.
- Open an account on one of the exchanges and start trading in bitcoins. There are the exchanges for trading only in crypto-currencies, and exchanges where you can make transactions with world currencies. You can sell and buy bitcoins 24 per 7.
- Open an account with ALS FX and start trading in bitcoins, as well as other crypto-currencies.
13. Why do I need a Personal Cabinet?
The personal cabinet is your quick access to control your investments 24/7.
Advantages of the Personal Cabinet:
- Access to all company services in full.
- Opportunity to open a real account from which you can trade or invest your capital
- Opportunity to become a partner of the company and receive additional bonuses for attracting investors.
- Full history of each customer account.
- Change of the settings of trading terms.
14. What is an investment case?
Investment case is an investment portfolio, which includes various financial instruments, Forex and crypto-currencies.
The portfolio includes the most liquid and well-known crypto-currencies: bitcoin, litecoin and ether.
More details on the structure and composition of the investment and investment portfolio can be found in the relevant section called "Investments" on the website.
15. What is risk hedging?
Hedging is the use of one instrument to reduce the risk associated with the adverse effect of market factors for the price of another associated instrument, or on the cash flows generated by it.
Hedging risks is based on a strategy to minimize unwanted risks, so the result of an operation may also be a reduction in potential profit, as profit is known to be inversely related to risk. The mechanism of hedging is balancing obligations in the cash market (goods, securities, currency) and the opposite in the direction of the futures market. So, in order to protect against cash losses for a particular asset (instrument), a position can be opened for another asset (instrument), which, according to the hedger, is able to compensate for this type of loss.
16. What is prop-trading?
This is a program for traders who have excellent abilities and have an effective trading strategy, but a lack of own funds does not allow them to fully demonstrate their talents. The program will allow for a few months to become a freelance trader of the company.